Monday, June 27, 2005

RELIEVED

~ today was one stressful day.

started with Accounts open book test...
after that, went in to IS class thinking that the lecturer will give us his BS again- postponing the topical test. But i was 'surprised' he actually gave us the test today.
Next, ESL class... i had my oral presentation.

I presented a topic about ' spoiled child in our society today'- It was an oral presentation that require us to talk about what we dislike. So... yea.. i dislike brats that are not discipline at home (unlike me- strict discipline.. look at me today) lol! And also... i envy with how they can get what ever they want. hehe

3 things Done in one day! such a relieve... tomorrow i'll be having me ESL short story test. And the day after tomorrow will be Accounts test (closed book).. still busy..but non-the less~
better than what i've gone through yesterday. which was constant worry about how lazy i am not studying- and not doing anything about it.. hahaha~!

I am quite happy today also... because one of my friends told me that after i left the room for my IS topical test- teacher told them that i had full marks for the hardest question.. hehe!
and also, got good comments from friends with my oral presentation... SO.. KEEP the GOOD comments COMING~! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home