Saturday, June 18, 2005

all down the drain

ever strive for something? ever try doing your best in achieving something? ever putting all your effort , strenght into something only to see it go down the drain/ screw up/ F*** up( u know what i mean)...

i have~

(morning- 7 a.m)
woke up- feeling confident as i was going to have my Applics evaluation exam at 9 a.m!
(afternoon 4 p.m)
came home from Sunway Pyramid - FEELING LIKE CRAP~ pissed, frustrated and sad in a way.

hm... something definitely happened in between 7 a.m till now huh~

no! Not because of the exam i am feeling shitTY- i didn't put THAT much effort into it.
i've been slacking lately.

everyone has their own favourite part of their own body. I too have that.
Mine has been the sideburn (hair).

my hair always been crew cut since form 2 (school rules), its only on holiday i get to style it up abit.
college-my effort paid off / my hair looks just right (after many times going to the saloon and modifying it - started from crew cut-)

today, after my stressful applics exam.... hang in pyramid . Cut my hair> spend RM35
suppose to be by a professional - pro my ass!!! he cut my freakin sideburn ! not only that, it is so bloody short!
damn pissed right now- coz I look like shit~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home