Wednesday, June 15, 2005

minor accident

if i said today was like any other day in college... i would be lying.
no doubt the morning was boring and i was feeling moddy as usual.

something happened to me in MORAL studies class (the last class)..
well, it was at Audi7... big lecture hall..
hm... i walked up// found me a good seat... and then my friend called me..
so i responded by goin up to her...
while walking, i fell.
NO... i didn't fall down while walking.... the floor or pavement just split open..
how to say, i din fell down... it was like half half> my leg couldn't feel anything, but my body still above the split open floor~

i was pretty calmed that time, - maybe abit embarrased ... thinking that i too heavy and made the floor crack!~ ...
i pulled myself up... looking at the hole i just created...
my gosh, i could have fell like 1-2 stories down!~ ... ( one of the highest seats in Audi 7)
i could have died!~ no lar... break a few bones here and there only..

lucky me... only then i realize i was that close of hurting myself...
friends around me was concerned and worried.. (don't know pretend or not)
and some also comforted me...
~ i don't care... i appreciate all of them anyways~ thx u guys (u know who u are)

yea... should buy a 4D or something... hiew!~

1 Comments:

Blogger DaVe PlaYaZ said...

hey there victor glad you're alright..sse ya around man..ciaoz

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home