Friday, June 24, 2005

load of stuff~

hm... haven't been blogging // busy with assesments and homework.
to sum up my week...

i passed my first IS topical test.
I presented for my book report in ESL and also an ESL assesment.
Ken (famiy friend/ a neighbour to me my whole life) is visiting, staying in my place.
Ken,my bro and I watched 'hitchickers guide to the galaxy' last night (good stuff if appreciated British Humour) after the farewell in CF.

today wasn't a pleasant day... a friend of mine got a shocking phone call- her friend has passed away because of an accident.
i feel sad for her...

How do you make a person in so much pain feel any better? comforting words and symphaty ain't enough..
i understand how that feels~ i too lost a friend before.

remembering approx 4 years ago, i lost a friend who had cancer ...
after many operations, i honestly thought that he would lived or recover from his sickness but i was wrong- i went to the funeral also.

he wasn't really close to me, knew him maybe less than 2 years... but his best friend is one of the closest person i knew in secondary school... so i know how hard it is to go through with times like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tomorrow i'm planning to watch Initial D-
but next week a pretty busy week for me.
most probably will have 4 assesment in a row...
frustrated larr...
ai~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home