Thursday, June 30, 2005

not depress lar

last day on the month of July.
first class- accounts (fav subject till today)~ teacher came in straight away told me that i couldn't come to the morning class coz its full. I was prepared for this outcome but i was abit pissed to find out all those people who told teacher that they have transportation problem got in the morning class while as me told the truth couldn't.

Was a bit dissapointed coz din get to watch 'war of the worlds' with friends .. they changed their mind and want to watch it on monday. So... i'll join them monday then.

after getting the msg from Nat, i smsed Andrew (Tawau close friend) to watch 'Batman Begins' with me. After all, i had a purpose ... i wanted to release stress.. so what ever movie don't matter/ who ever goes with me don't matter. Got a phone call in the cinema... didn't know who was that - number wasn't save in my phone.

suddenly, all this funny thoughts just poped up... such as ' did i do something wrong? who is finding me? did i offend anyone lately?' ... its as if i do not have any positive thoughts in my head anymore.

to my relieve...it was just a classmate.

Tomorrow, new month// new acc class// new attidude for me i guess ( i need it)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home