Monday, June 27, 2005

Disturbed

i had a pretty good day today..
having 2 test and the oral presentation behind my back and all..
had dinner at subang 15- some famous curry fish head restaurant.

funny, how one day can turn into a bad one easily~
nothing bad happen to me... its just that i receive a disturbing phone call... -that totally transform my mood into a more- unpleasant- one.

there is this girl, i really likED her// sms her a few times...
her BF actually called me to stop SMSing her... which i did--> (not smsing /disturbing her)
i felt abit confused whether it's the girl who didn't want me to bother her or the BF is over controlling... checking her hp without her knowing...

so i actually ignored her for quite some time...still unsure whether this particular girl didn't want me to be her friend or what not...
so just now i got a 'miss call' from her BF . I picked up the phone but no one responded...
i really hope he made an error phoning me...
If not~ i will ask him to see me personally. He ain't my BF... i respect him and stop bothering her GF... but if he is to ask me or tell me who to be and not to be friends with ...
he is way over the line... so..>> hope i can get over this petty shit over me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home