Wednesday, July 13, 2005

i think i hit something.

feeling shitty.
not as this moment. Thats because i had a great time watching movie and hanging out with Dave, Nat and shobz.
but my day sure didn't start well.
Went to college- first class was IS.
expected that the 'surprise' test was today. But teacher told us that the test will be tomorrow.
Finally, NO more SURPRISES!!!
oh yea, passed up my IS assignment 3. Got a new project that i have to pass up in another 2 weeks time. We drawed locks... and i was in one of the best groups in class. 1 chun + hardworking chic, 1 computer expert, and 1 hardworking dude. BUT NOOOoooo, my group had too much smart asses, so what did the lecturer do!~ He traded me to another group that most probably need someone with my caliber. lol.

ok... so here's the problem. In the new group- my members includes a average, hardworkind student. A foreign dude and 1 pretty chun+ not the brightest+ not the most hardworking chic in class. So frustrated- of all people... Lecturer thought that i am good enough to lead this bunch of people. I would preffer the previous group because i won't have to lead the team- i am just a average student compared to them.

after that, i went to ESL class. I handed my esl project draft. Lecturer gave me a D. HAHA. very funny. I am definitely not in grooviest mood in this. That means i have to redo the thing.

Accounts class was next. Test was today . Screwed it AGAIN!!!

guess what do I call these type of situations (when nothing is going right)-
BANG BALLS!!! (my dad use this word whenever a football team hit the post more than twice and loose in the end)

so it is painful... just like like literally banging your balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home