Friday, July 22, 2005

Vy Like Tat Van~!?!

nothing seems to be going my way.
first- i am supposed to lead a group for my IS Project. Progressing but not too fruitful.
i went to one of my group member's place to do the work after CF (welcoming week)..
we did the project from 7.30 till 11.30. I went home around 12.15.
Second- suppose to be home to finish my ESL assignment... tomorrow will be due date.
guess what?- my printer Ain't working. yes... i am in deep shit.


Why LIKE THAT ONE!?! - nothing is going my way!!! i got help from a friend to print some stuff for me. Tomorrow i have to take the stuff... quickly bind it and pass it up to my ESL teacher... ALL WHILE Accounts class will be going on. i don't mind spelling the word again. D.e.e.p S.h.i.t!

Have to rush most of my revisions tomorrow afternoon. WE'll be having cell harvest tomorrow night. Praying that it'll be a success. Oh man~ i'm tired./

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home