Monday, July 25, 2005

off to WAR.

'Shout unto God'- one of my favourite song from the latest hillsong united album ' Look To You'.
the song starts like " the enemy has been defeated..."


as i am revising for my accounts, info systems and econs at the same time (ya lah, last minute study)... i remember my IS lecturer telling my class that Database question will be super hard.
"everyone will face judgment day..Many of you will FAIL!!!" or something like that. At that very moment, i was quite confident... my head was thinking like "BAH!... i'm not afraid, and i'm gonna prove you wrong!"

just like in the song ..."the enemy has been defeated..."
No.. itz not that i am sure i'm gonna do well...// Itz just that... i know HE is with me through facing all this obstacles (tests/assesments and unfun stuff in college... haha!)
especially discouragement from my own lecturer. hehe

hmm... its 2.15 a.m now... not confident in accounts. IS and econs pretty much done already.
i sure hope my confidence in doing well in IS are NOT just loadz of crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home