Tuesday, July 26, 2005

self

in accounts class...
friends were talking about TEE...
about their EEs...
awards night were even mentioned! about who will be winning best student in whatever subject they are taking...
their goals and self expectation are really high. Nothing that i could imagine myself achieving any time soon.
I didn't take english for a reason. I know it will be tough, so i thought i could score well in ESL.
funny, even ESL i can't score! What about Applics? i aim for a pass... and even that it is a challenge for me. I am hoping to score in accounts,econs and Information System.

i was never an above average student EVER. even studying in AUSMAT... my goal is to achieve a TER that is enough to enter monash... if not..VU.
but Times have changed...
my dad sent me to Sunway college... paid for my education. To think about it (how one of my friends put it)... someone is paying you to study.
We should treat it like a job. Our job is suppose to get promoted to a better University.
the more i hang out with friends who has extremely high goals, the more i feel shitty .
thats some kind of encouragement/ motivation i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home