Tuesday, September 20, 2005

picture is worth a thousand words.

i do not have a picture with me. So i'm gonna write more this time because i want to have a mental picture of today's awsome experience. Oh yea~ i experienced being 18 for the first time in my life!!
haha... lame~

okay.. i didn't really expect much for this year's birthday even though its my 18th birthday.
*like Kevin said- expect nothing. thats the recipe for contentment* i agree. haha

My past few birthdayS spent in Tawau was no different from a normal day only the additional dissapointment that my birthday was not as Fun ( people forget- nothing happened- still feel the same without any growth in my life ) as i thought it would have turn out to be.
~ What more KL ... when i've only been here about 6-7 months?! .~

i was wrong. Meng Jiew did a good job in planning a 'surprise' for me after college hours.
he bought a cake and invited many of our friends in college to join and enjoy the cake...
i felt touched/definitely ... not only because of the ' small celebration' but all the wishes i got before that in college and at home.

Got more birthday wishes here than i could hope for... (10 times more than Tawau i think.. haha) appreciated more here.~ i sure hope so! hehe

had dinner with my brother and sister in Pizza Hut.
i am totally satisfied with my 18th birthday.

the 18th birthday experience of getting drunk?... i think i am going to skip that.
not supposed to get drunk- can drink larr-if u guys ajak- haha!!

to those that have made my day. God Bless you guyz... and i love you guys to pieces... well , some of ya~! haha... You know who you are!~

1 Comments:

Blogger n u r ' i . . . said...

victorrrrrrrrrr!!! im sorry!! i m.. sorryy.. but.. better late than never right? so Happy belated Birthday!!! hope u enjoyed every second of it.. promise u to go out.. gimme a call!! ill be back this 28th... call me!! lets go out with Hsen Ming too.. yea??? ciao!!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home