Sunday, September 04, 2005

Pain Killer

icq nickname: Pain Killer.
yep, thats me!!! one of my earliest nicknames used in ICQ/
Self proclaimed 'Alternative' for pills to kill off pain/problems.

Used to give chics advice on relationship as if i know what guy's intentions are, why they are being jerks, where did the chic's relationship went wrong or just their typical everyday problems.
Good Old Days, actually... i ain't no pro in giving advice rather a really good listener.

2-3 years pass by... still ain't in no relationship, So... still listening to friends bitching on relationship gone wrong. Only difference is that these relationship stuff are much more complicated as I'm listening to college peer's complicated shitz.

My college life~ i actually thought that my strenght were included in people skillz and how i could serve God. When i couldn't find any area i could serve HIM, i actually felt a voice telling me that I'm a good friend... and its a huge contribution to HIS Kingdom.
I took actions, i was an Encourager. Being positive and also standing by a friend when they're feeling down.

i'm feeling useless now coz my good friend is feeling hopeless. What can i do? bible verses won't be much help as my friend is a free thinker. The other problem is i'm kinda emotionally attached to the problem faced. I was too involved in that situation before. Doing something about it will most probably make things worst.. so i feel the pain my friend is experiencing.

pain killer?.. maybe those that'll disolve in water first...
So plz . just drown me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home