Friday, September 16, 2005

tak jadi!!!

oh. i decided to pierce my ears on this very day.
my dad was okay with it when i told him about it a few weeks ago. mom wasn't really happy with the idea though... how would she be? .. there's only enough room for one ketiak. (bro) in my family.

the idea actually came about during the holidays and when i wanted a change. so, i've been thinking about it ever since.

i chicken out in the end i guess...
~ too much negative comments. example: i'll look funny, i'll look LALA/Ah Beng (useless punks in the streets of M'Sia nowadays) and what people impression of me in the future will be like (as if i give a shit).

~imagine what will my church leaders do to me. / not that is a sin, but i have no good reason in piercing my ears either... i had no personal issues or lack of self confidence because of my looks.

~ i think it will really affect how i present myself to others, ( Very NOT ME- whatever that means, because i am still searching for an answer for that too)

oh well... no more. whoever told me not to do it wins!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home