Saturday, September 10, 2005

my apologies

what do i do when my friends invited me to watch a movie with them?
i ditched them. Yea, my bad.
it was the movie "creep"... can't even go through the toughts of watching that crappy(from reviews) show for 2 hours. So i decided to have abit of a 'me' time since my week wasn't the most cheerful one. instead of watching the movie with them, i went home (air-cond on, with my favourite junk food and better tv shows).. hehe. Before i took a cab back from pyramid..

oh yes!~ I ditch them in the Cinema (Pyramid) after much thinking//- i felt guilty,
but not as guilty as how stupid i would be to watch "creep".

.. before taking the cab back, i had a craving for VIKINGS HOTDOGS. So, went to grab a bite alone then went home.

Today is a special day for me because its my first time worship leading in cell group EvER!
it went alright despite the lack of preparation... got lots of encouragement though :-)

highlights of my day : VIKING CHEESE HOTDOG
:before cell, went Burger King for my dinner. BK *french Chicken* is the
best sandwich i ever tasted in my life. no kiddin.. love it!
:Worship Leading

- I very the sleepy... wants to sleeping very the soon. (preffered english slang nowadays)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home