Sunday, October 02, 2005

feelings

[guilt]. It was my cell leader -David's last day in SS19A cell. was supposed to be an affirmation for him. However, many of my cell members including myself were not willing to sacrifice our time for him. So the affirmation for David went on without many cell members including myself. My excuse was Mocks were few days away, my sis' was her exam was on the very next day.
I am feeling guilty not because i didn't study during that time (friday night)... but how selfish i was and unappreciative for all that David have done... which was alot. I kinda think that one of the factors is because Bing Bing weren't there, the mood was just not there.

[worried]. I am worried about Mocks. i am worried that i had/have so little problem procastinating doing my revisions. that means... i am worry that i'm not worried of Mocks at all.

[challenged]. To wrestle with challenges in my life. and yea, 30days fast.(BIG challenge)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Victor said...

em.. nvm. haha.
thx anyways

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home