Sunday, September 25, 2005

Bye!

today was an emotional day for me.
Bing Bing- an international student from China, a good friend from my cell group went back China for good. WE (some cell members, church members & church leaders) went KLIA to sent her off.
I woke up around 5.30 and got ready to go KLIA.
met the whole bunch at McDs. after breakfast... it was time to send Bing Bing and her mom off to China. We prayed for her... and tears started flowing from her and her closer friends.
i've only known her 5 months... but she was already like a big sister to me.
She was always positive, ever caring and encouraging... trully a blessing in my life.
i cried abit i guess (not ashame.. hehe)// won't be able to find someone like her any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home