Friday, October 07, 2005

i was right!

indeed. my six sense lead my thinking that putting too much thoughts on what to do during this break was a waste of time total bullshit!

and guess what.... I know now.
couldn't sleep well last night, guess i was excited about today's plans and what not.
played a crappy game of basketball in the morning- i have lost my stamina and definitely my flow.

my next plan was to watch a movie and hang out with friends...
the second part didn't happen. i watch the movie alone instead.

well~ i have priority when hanging out with people (important people and replacements)
[again. i don't feel good about myself in this/ but i ain't an ass kisser either respect my
honesty]
that's why planning (which now i know is bullshit) is important.

okay. so here's what happened.
cancelled my original plans to celebrate this girl's birthday. the only reason i did this is to show my appreciation of how sweet she was in MY birthday and i know it will mean so much more to her if i was there.

after my basketball game in college, i rushed back and rested plus washed up>> and off i was to Pyramid. Got there, called her... found out that she and her friends were in the shop opposite my college eating lunch. H a H a... fucking funny huh!

good one~! its as if i was not invited/
they were celebrating in the bloody restaurant and i was alone in Pyramid like a freakin' fool!

i don't understand... was it that hard to message me earlier that the plans has changed.
its like i'm back at Tawau getting dissapointed by friend's stupidity...
(rub it in)... i had no back up/Subs this time// there i was. all alone.
they came to pyramid eventually... wanted to meet me up and watch a show together.
guess what i was doing when they arrived? i was already in the comfortable seat in the cinema, the seat that i requested was the top row corner. away from any dumbassNeSS a 'bright' friend can give one.

i sound like i am taking out my frustrations on my friends.i'm not. I ain't made at them. i am just pissed that i care and give a shit about petty situations like this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't care about them, not worth your time. You still have your family, and your 'true' friends, those are ppl that truly matter in life.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Victor said...

no no no.
i still care.
i love this people too. just didn't expect them to act that way.. thats all. its Human~ haha

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home